Posted on October 07 2016
Fall is officially upon us and while everyone is in line ordering their Pumpkin Spiced errythang, I’m wishing up some of my fall favs for all of you. Happy Friday!
1. School Boy Blazer is the creamiest, deepest blue-black/navy nail color I’ve found. Believe me…I’ve looked high and low. (If you’ve got a line on another great Navy, I’d love to hear about it!)
2. ‘Katchi’ from Nick Waterhouse’s newly released album Never Twice featuring Leon Bridges is so fun and might get you in the mood to give your man some Katchi of his own!
4. Loving this new cleanser I scooped up from Lush last week while Jen was in town. I’m a combo skin girl -- which can be frustrating, but this stuff just seems to ‘get me’. Cleans up the oilier areas without destroying my drier spots.
5. Feeling SAD lately? Its no secret that seasonal depression is very real. When the days get shorter, I get in a funk that lasts until spring. This year I’m prepared with my own little pocket full of sunshine.
6. On those days when my pocket O’ sun just isn’t cutting it…at least I’ll look fly in this tee while WARNING the world that my functions are low.
7. I’m pretty sure Smashbox had our LB #GirlGang in mind when they created this namesake lippie that is super gorgeous, perfectly pigmented, long lasting.